CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Wealth Advisor in Albuquerque, New Mexico
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is hiring a Senior Wealth Advisor in our Albuquerque, NM office.
The Wealth Advisor practice in our Albuquerque office has developed to where we need to hire a Senior Wealth Advisor to manage this business; as well as, leveraging existing relationships to expand it.
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, professional development and new challenges in a work life balance culture.
*CLA is a nationally recognized Wealth Advisory firm dedicated to helping clients develop and implement plans to achieve their goals and dreams. *
The Senior Wealth Advisor (SWA) serves as a relationship manager providing “Total Wealth Advisory” services to their clients. Total Wealth Advisory is a comprehensive service that revolves around a personal financial plan and includes advice on all of clients financial and tax needs. The SWA should have advanced knowledge in tax, investments, financial planning, insurance and estate and retirement planning. The SWA will manage a book of client relationships and will delegate work as appropriate. Main accountabilities include:
- Financial Planning: Gather data from clients in the planning process. Oversee and delegate financial planning work. Deliver financial plans to clients and make recommendations. Implement and monitor client receivables. Responsible for billing.
- Internal Client Support: Market services to principals of the firm and their clients. Responsible for managing and developing staff.
- Technical Competencies: Maintain a working knowledge/competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by firm. Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible financial services experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CFP.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,500 people and approximately 110 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition Number: 18-0311
Title: Senior Wealth Advisor