Rural Sourcing Inc., (RSI) Senior Project Manager in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Senior Project Manager – Rural Sourcing
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what Rural Sourcing does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Project Manager:
The Senior Project Manager works closely with all functional groups and clients to understand product strategy and prioritize product development projects. Desirable candidates will have experience leading client-facing activities, and the ability to interact with various teams in order to determine effectiveness and success. Aspirants will possess a blend of business and technical savvy, vision, and strong communication skills with respect to strategy, planning, execution and launch. This position requires a candidate who can drive projects from concept to completion, and communicate to all team members and client participants involved in the project. This role will require our colleague to serve as a technical project manager and actively manage projects to deliver results.
- Planning, execution, monitoring, and reporting on projects and other initiatives pertaining to client engagements
- Utilize customer knowledge, market vision, usage scenarios, and competitive analysis while collaborating with client to understand product strategy and development priorities
- Engage with technical, QA and design teams to manage and communicate development timelines, milestones and impediments
- Responsible for communication of project activities and outputs and product knowledge to our client and colleagues
- Ability to interact with team members and client contacts to provide leadership and guidance in support of project goals and objectives ;
- Help establish and manage scope through a change control process that allows for impact assessment
- Provide thought leadership, application of best practices, and innovative methods to project teams and client stakeholders
Expertise a Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- 7+ years of project management experience. Experience with Agile Scrum and the role of ScrumMaster desired
- Strong understanding of formal Software Development Life Cycle methodologies with expertise in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in release management and planning
- Experience with Agile project management tools, such as Jira Agile, Rally or Microsoft TFS
- Solid communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Solid project management skills; detail oriented, self-directed
- Strong analytical and strategic thought; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Positive attitude and energy, an excellent team player; ability to work in highly collaborative environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience required
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Work from Home Days – sometimes it’s just nice to stay in your PJ’s
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Job Code: 674
# of Openings: 1