CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Accountant - Outsourcing in Albuquerque, New Mexico
We’re hiring a Senior Accountant to join our*outsourcing practice in our *Albuquerque, NM.location to provide customized short and long-term finance and accounting solutions. The senior accountant/accounting manager is accountable for identifying and implementing best practices related to the services provided to add value to the client.
- Develops internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Coordinates and directs the financial planning, budgeting, procurements, or investment activities for all or part of an organization.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing actions.
- Prepare financial information.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Prepare, or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains knowledge of client’s organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards. Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages.
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field required.
- CPA preferred, but not necessary
- 3+ years relative work experience as a senior accountant or equivalent_._Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software ( ERP, Cloud Based ERP,Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Not for Profit experience a plus
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Provides coaching opportunities for others to develop and pursue their passions.
- Communication has high impact and encourages openness.
- Manages challenging issues and understands when appropriate to leverage internal experts.
CLA's outsourcing practice is known for high-quality people who contribute efficient processes, valuable financial information, and industry-specific knowledge to assist management and boards to more effectively plan for the future.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,500 people and 110 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com.Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
Requisition Number: 18-0474
Title: Senior Accountant - Outsourcing