Northrop Grumman PC Network 2 in Albuquerque, New Mexico
PC Network 2
Requisition ID: 18002281
Location(s): United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a PC Network 2 Specialist. This position is in support of an Air Force (AF) organization located on Kirtland AFB, NM.
This job requires critical thinking and project planning with general supervision to maintain and develop new concepts for at least four (4) different network systems for compliance with DoD Information Assurance (IA) standards of multi-user computer systems and servers using physical and virtual computer system environments.
This position will be managing the Client computer systems. These responsibilities will include troubleshooting, lifecycle execution of systems, and IT customer service. Candidates will work with Microsoft Windows Client operating systems, TCP/IP, Cisco network devices, McAfee HBSS technologies, various manufacturer printing equipment, and Cisco VTC equipment.
Duties will Include:
Provides technical support for computers and associated networks.
Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs personal computers, network equipment such as servers, modems, multiplexers, related PC software, telephones, cables, and connectors.
Provides personal computer, hardware, and software support.
Installs, services, and repairs personal computers and installs attendant software.
Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
Maintains network diagrams and circuit records.
Maintains trouble logs.
Instructs users in the use of personal computers and networks. Investigates information, network, and communications needs of users, and makes recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases.
Performs basic PC, PBX, and network software programming.
1. Must have at least a High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have at least 4 years of experience in AIS Administration. (A minimum of 4 years combined between college education and relevant experience).
3. Must have excellent communication skills.
4. Must be a US Citizen.
5. Must possess and maintain a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
6. Must possess and maintain a current Security CE.
7. Must possess or be able to obtain a MCSA certification in Windows 8 or higher within 90 days of start date.
8. Must be flexible and be able to work outside normal business hours to support the mission.
9. Must be willing and able to travel when required to support the mission.
10. Must have knowledge and Experience with the following:
a. Windows 8 or higher
b. Active Directory
e. Group Policy
f. Backup and Recovery
g. Configuration Management.
1. Knowledge and Experiences in any of the following:
a. Automated Software and System deployment capability.
b. VMware VSphere and ESXi
c. McAfee EPO
d. SharePoint administration
e. Exchange administration
f. Scripting (PowerShell)
g. Network Attached Storage
2. Current MCSA certification in Windows 8 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: PC Network 2
Location: New Mexico-Albuquerque
Requisition ID: 18002281