Comcast Coord 1, Call Volume Control - 4611 Montbell Place N.E., Albuquerque, NM in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for ensuring that call center schedules meet daily demands of business stakeholders.
- Develops and coordinates implementation of contingency plans for contact centers.
- Determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Manages the relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solution to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggest workable solutions.
- Demonstrates substantive Workforce Management knowledge and skills and apply them to well defined work activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer