SMG Cashier/Concession Staff in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Position requires an individual to have customer service skills, positive attitude, food preparation, assist in preparing location and area for day to day operation, responsible for accurate accounting and all transactions and assist with location inventory controls.
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Follow rules and regulations of SMG Food & Beverage.
- Provide great customer service.
- Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
Contact with Food & Beverage Managers, co-workers, customers and clients, building personnel and kitchen staff.
This position requires stooping and lifting, substantial standing and walking.
Works mainly with the general public, clients and kitchen staff.
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Basic food preparation.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
This job description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training. The company reserves the rights to modify, supplement, delete, or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the company's sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled